CLAIM YOUR BONUSES IF YOU ORDERED BY AUGUST 19, 2018
Order one or more copies of Birds of Pray (audio, eBook, or hardcover) by August 19, 2018 and get access to these exclusive bonuses!
- A one-hour video that includes Zack Ertz and Jordan Hicks sharing behinds the scenes stories of the highs and lows of the Eagles Super-Bowl-winning season including Jordan Hicks’ injury and how it impacted him, Zach Ertz’s Super-Bowl-winning touchdown catch, Carson Wentz’s injury, team chemistry, how the Christian players got along with the rest of the team, cold tub baptisms, and more.
- A Romans 5:8 phone wallpaper with the book cover.
- A Romans 5:8 phone wallpaper without the book cover.
- A Romans 5:8 desktop background.
- A Romans 5:8 printable poster.
Receive your bonuses in 3 simple steps:
- Order one or more copies of Birds of Pray (any format) at the retailer of your choice by August 19, 2018.
- Locate and record your receipt or order number.
- Click the button below to go to the redemption page and enter your first name, email address, and receipt or order number.
WHAT THE PLAYERS & OTHERS ARE SAYING
Philadelphia Eagles Pro Bowl quarterback
"In Birds of Pray, Rob Maaddi captures the story of our brotherhood and the special bond we have in Christ that helped us become Super Bowl champions."
(photo by Keith Allison)
Philadelphia Eagles Pro Bowl tight end
“We wanted to win the Super Bowl. But we also knew making disciples of Jesus is our number one priority. Rob was there to see and hear that. From the pre-game huddles to baptisms in the cold tub and all the moments in between, this book tells you those stories.”
Philadelphia Eagles linebacker
“Our team faced tremendous odds last year and yet we overcame and went on to capture the Super Bowl title. The world knows the headline, but this book tells the inside story from someone — a fellow brother in Christ — who was with us the whole time. Don't miss it.”
head coach of Super Bowl XLI champion Indianapolis Colts
“If you’re a football fan you likely know the story of the 2017 Philadelphia Eagles on the field. Winning the Super Bowl was a tremendous accomplishment but it is only half the story. Birds of Pray will give you a look at what really made the Eagles special—the tremendous spiritual bond they developed through Jesus Christ.”
Six-time Pro Bowl kicker
“As a member of the Eagles for some time, I was drawn to this team for their faith in the Lord and the support for one another. Rob has covered the Eagles for eighteen years. He was there nearly my entire career in Philadelphia. He knows the team, he understands their faith journey, and I know he knows the Lord. Birds of Pray is a unique look at what made the Eagles Super Bowl champs.”
(photo by Kevin Burkett)
former NFL quarterback
"I cannot wait to get my hands on Birds of Pray. I can say that this team was special and a little different in its approach; they made it very clear Jesus was going to be the beginning, middle, and end to every single thing they did. I'm excited to read how this Eagles team led by its quarterback with his own story of tribulation kept pointing to Jesus, no matter what."
(photo by Jeffrey Beall)
MORE ENDORSEMENTS BY EAGLES PLAYERS
Philadelphia Eagles All-Pro right tackle
"Looking for proof that faith and classic underdog grit can power you forward to victory? Look no further. Birds of Pray is exactly that."
Philadelphia Eagles Pro Bowl left guard
“Inspiring, bold, and unforgettable — get to know the Philly spirit and Eagles' pride like never before in this book that details the faith of the Super Bowl champions.”
Philadelphia Eagles running back
“Rob Maaddi has been covering the Philadelphia Eagles for longer than I've been on the team. He has been on a faith journey with us and has witnessed our exploits both on and off the field. No one can tell the story better.”