On Sale: 2015-10-13
In this six-session video Bible study, Timothy Keller, along with Kathy, his wife of forty years, share a profound portrait of marriage from the pages of Scripture that is refreshingly frank and unsentimental, yet hopeful and beautiful.
About the Book
Modern culture would have you believe that everyone has a soul mate; that romance is the most important part of a successful marriage; that marriage does not mean 'til death do us part, but merely for as long as my needs are being met; and that when serious differences arise, divorce is the best solution.
According to the Bible, all of these modern-day assumptions miss what marriage is all about. In The Meaning of Marriage—a six-session video-based Bible study—Timothy Keller, along with Kathy, his wife of forty years, draws a profound portrait of marriage from the pages of Scripture that neither idealizes nor rejects the institution but points us back to the relationship between God and man. The result is a vision for marriage that is refreshingly frank and unsentimental, yet hopeful and beautiful.
This six-session video Bible study is for anyone from singles to couples considering marriage to those who have been married recently or for a long time.
- Service: Marriage Isn't about You (24:00)
- Covenant: Created to Make Promises (20:00)
- Roles: Loving through Mutual Submission (25:00)
- Singleness: Strengthening the Spiritual Family (23:00)
- Sex: The Act of Covenant Renewal (20:00)
- Hope: Seeing the Great Horizon (23:00)
Pack contains one study guide and one DVD.
- ISBN: 9780310874911
- ISBN 10: 0310874912
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2015-10-13
- List Price: $39.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2015-10-13
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 208.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Love & Marriage
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult