What Would You Wish For?
On Sale: 2020-03-03
What would you wish for if a genie gave you three wishes? Whimsical, thought-provoking text by David Sable and beautiful illustrations by Emma Yarlett make What Would You Wish For? an inspiring story that will encourage children of all ages to help make the world a more hopeful and peaceful place.
About the Book
What Would You Wish For? guides readers young and old through an imaginative, inspirational journey to think about how they can change the world for good.
Heartfelt and thought-provoking text encourages children to be kind. Rich, whimsical illustrations help girls and boys realize the potential each person has to make the world a more hopeful and more peaceful place.
100% of the author’s royalties are being donated to UNICEF USA.
What Would You Wish For? features:
- An inspiring story that will encourage children of all ages, but particularly children ages 4–8, to make the world a more hopeful and peaceful place
- Whimsical, thought-provoking text by David Sable, Senior Advisor at WPP, the world’s largest company dedicated to Creative Transformation and formerly Global CEO of Y&R
- Beautiful illustrations by Emma Yarlett, (whose work has been selected by Amazon.com and Huffington Post as one of the best picture books of 2015, winner of the Sheffield Bok Award 2017, Oxfordshire Book Award 2017, Stockport Picture Book Award 2017, and nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal 2017)
- ISBN: 9780310768852
- ISBN 10: 0310768853
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2020-03-03
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publication Date: 2020-03-03
- Trim Size: 283.000mm x 236.000mm x 9.000mm
- Weight: 398.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Values & Virtues
- Category 2 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Emotions & Feelings
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Friendship
- Category 4 : JUVENILE FICTION / Imagination & Play