In this inspirational guide crafted just for young women, Chrystal Evans Hurst, author of She’s Still There, offers encouragement and direction for young women wanting to live with purpose---free from pressures and empty promises. Show Up for Your Life celebrates the abundance of God’s love and beauty in life.
About the Book
What does the women you’ll be tomorrow want you to know today? Show Up for Your Life by gifted writer, speaker, and worship leader Chrystal Evans Hurst will help young women ages 13 and up stop worrying about the small stuff and start embracing who they are in God’s eyes.
From Chrystal Evans Hurst, popular author of the adult title She’s Still There, comes Show Up for Your Life, a book that empowers young women to appreciate their divinely-created uniqueness instead of comparing themselves to others.
Chrystal shares her own stories that will inspire young women to stop worrying—whether it’s about how to dress, who they hang with, or any of the other daily ups and downs of life—and face every day with an attitude of mindfulness and gratitude. Chrystal’s conversational tone, honesty, and humble wisdom make this book perfect for young adult readers who seek to be all God intended them to be while living a positive, impactful life.
Show Up for Your Life helps young women ages 13 and up:
- Remember all the positives in their life now and not get stuck in anxiety over the future.
- Recognize their unique, God-given gifts.
- Deal with distractions that throw them off course from God’s plan for them.
- Stop comparing themselves to others.
- ISBN: 9780310766834
- ISBN 10: 0310766834
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-02-05
- Pages: 320
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-02-05
- Trim Size: 146.000mm x 222.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 453.000gr
- Category 1 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Inspirational & Personal Growth
- Category 2 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 3 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Devotional & Prayer
- Category 4 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Social Topics / Values & Virtues
- Category 5 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Social Topics / Emotions & Feelings
- Category 6 : JUVENILE FICTION / Girls & Women
- Category 7 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Social Topics / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance