Empowering and inspiring, Dana Isaiah Thomas’ A Higher Calling: Claiming God’s Best for Your Life takes an honest, practical look at growing your faith. Packed with devotions on embracing confidence while letting go of fear, this devotional is perfect for young adults who want to let the ups and downs of life bring them closer to Christ.
About the Book
Packed with devotions on embracing confidence and trust while letting go of fears and doubts, A Higher Calling: Claiming God’s Best for Your Life inspires readers 13 and up to let the ups and downs of life bring them closer to Christ.
Empowering and inspiring, A Higher Calling by Dana Isaiah Thomas—fitness enthusiast and husband of singer, songwriter, and American Idol Season 6 winner Jordin Sparks—takes an honest, practical look at growing your faith. These 31 devotions are written specifically with you in mind. From self-esteem to relationships to gratefulness to trusting God—and much, much more—A Higher Calling is a trusted guide through your ups and downs and everything in between.
Ultimately, if you’re a young adult aged 13 and up searching for a way to live your faith boldly while finding your calling in life, then look no further than A Higher Calling: Claiming God’s Best for Your Life.
A Higher Calling: Claiming God’s Best for Your Life includes:
- 31 “mini-chapter” devotions with topical messages on issues readers 13 and up face
- Scripture from the text of the bestselling New International Version (NIV) translation
- A discussion guide for individual or group use
- A Scripture index
- ISBN: 9780310766537
- ISBN 10: 0310766532
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-11-13
- Pages: 176
- List Price: $15.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2018-11-13
- Trim Size: 149.000mm x 219.000mm x 16.000mm
- Weight: 394.000gr
- Category 1 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Devotional & Prayer
- Category 2 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 3 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Inspirational & Personal Growth
- Category 4 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / General
- Category 5 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Social Topics / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance
- Category 6 : YOUNG ADULT NONFICTION / Health & Daily Living / Fitness & Exercise