On Sale: 2018-08-07
This retelling of the story of Queen Esther is perfect for young readers. Featuring vibrant art from the beloved The Beginner’s Bible, this I Can Read! book will show children how a brave queen helped protect God’s people.
About the Book
This My First I Can Read! book—a classic retelling of the story of Esther—with basic language, word repetition, and vibrant illustrations, is perfect for beginning readers and for shared reading with your children and grandchildren.
Esther has become the queen of Persia, but God has a bigger job for Esther than just being queen. The safety of God’s people rests in her hands. Can Esther find the courage to help save her people from Haman’s evil plan?
Featuring lively art from the beloved The Beginner’s Bible, Kids will follow along with the colorful illustrations and easy-to-read text throughout The Beginner's Bible Queen Esther Saves Her People.
This retelling of the story of Queen Esther is perfect for young readers as they learn, read, and see how a brave queen helped protect God’s people.
The Beginner's Bible Queen Esther Saves Her People:
- Is part of The Beginner’s Bible® brand, the bestselling Bible storybook brand of our time, with more than 25 million products sold
- Contains easy-to-read text that has been parent-tested and children-approved
- Features vibrant artwork
- Is just right for children and parents and grandparents to share
- ISBN: 9780310764786
- ISBN 10: 0310764785
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2018-08-07
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $4.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible
- Publication Date: 2018-08-07
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 3.000mm
- Weight: 67.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / Old Testament
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 4 : EDUCATION / Home Schooling