On Sale: 2018-08-07
This retelling of the story of Queen Esther is perfect for young readers. Featuring vibrant art from the beloved The Beginner’s Bible, this I Can Read!™ book will show children how a brave queen helped protect God’s people.
About the Book
The Beginner’s Bible® has been a favorite with young children and their parents since its release in 1989 with over 25 million products sold.
Esther has become the queen of Persia, but God has a bigger job for Esther than just being queen. The safety of God’s people rests in her hands. Can Esther find the courage to help save her people from Haman’s evil plan? Featuring vibrant art from the beloved The Beginner’s Bible, this book is perfect for parents to share with their children.
This My First I Can Read!™ book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level G and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.
- ISBN: 9780310764786
- ISBN 10: 0310764785
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2018-08-07
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $4.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible
- Publication Date: 2018-08-07
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 3.000mm
- Weight: 67.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / Old Testament
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Inspirational
- Category 4 : EDUCATION / Home Schooling