Candace Center Stage, written by Candace Cameron Bure, New York Times bestselling author and star of the hit TV series Full House and Fuller House, tells the story of a little girl who dances to the beat of her own drum. When disaster strikes on recital night, Candace saves the day by doing what she does best––being Candace.
About the Book
Candace Center Stage, written by Candace Cameron Bure, New York Times bestselling author and star of the hit TV series Full House and Fuller House, tells the story of a little girl who loves to dance. But when her mother signs her up for ballet lessons, Candace quickly realizes she’s no ballerina. As she moves and grooves across the floor, she topples all the ballerinas in her path. Her teacher, Miss Grace, tries to teach her proper ballet positions, but Candace is more interested in shakes and shimmies than in plies and pas de bourrees. On show night, Candace’s tutu is tailored and her bun is beautiful, but her tummy is a rumbly mess. When disaster strikes onstage, Candace steps up and saves the day by doing what she does best––being Candace.
This adorable book sparkles and shines with a cover that includes embossing and glitter.
- ISBN: 9780310762874
- ISBN 10: 0310762871
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2018-10-16
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Publication Date: 2018-10-16
- Trim Size: 284.000mm x 241.000mm x 12.000mm
- Weight: 448.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Performing Arts / Dance
- Category 2 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Values & Virtues
- Category 3 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / General
- Category 4 : JUVENILE FICTION / Girls & Women
- Category 5 : JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance