On Sale: 2016-03-22
Slow down, relax, and contemplate God’s amazing world in this coloring book featuring detailed black-and-white illustrations of the animals, landscapes, and other wonders of creation. Appeals to all ages looking for a unique coloring experience.
About the Book
With over ninety pages of detailed, black-and-white images of animals and nature to color—on large, thick art paper that holds up to almost any coloring medium—Wonders of Creation provides the perfect place to explore your creativity and relax.
From amazing Eden-esque gardens to the creatures that ramble through our world, this ninety-six-page book offers hours of coloring inspiration and relaxation ideal for any age or skill level. Inside are a wide variety of full-page illustrations and spreads that span everything from common woodland animals like hedgehogs to sloths, African wildlife, and unique underwater creatures, each with details to spark your imagination. And with smooth, thick paper that holds up to coloring pencils, drawing pens, fine-tipped markers, or crayons without bleed-through, you can explore your creative side without worry.
Wonders of Creation:
- works as relaxation therapy or a way to fit creativity into your everyday life
- is ideal for fans of Johanna Basford and Millie Marotta
- contains both intricately patterned images and pages where you have the option to add your own creative flair with a black marker or pen
- has a beautiful cover printed on textured paper with foil accents, making it an attractive gift
- perfect for lovers of nature and animals
This is fast becoming one of my all-time favorite coloring books. I just love the style of all the intricate creatures and settings. The penguin was so much fun to scope out and choose colors for. Of course I didn't go with the traditional white and black. I decided to go with pinks, blues, purples etc. My penguin really looks like a garden full of colors. I also had a ton of fun doing the tortoise. I think my coloring ended up stunning. You can see some of my coloring's from this book at: https://coloring.nightowlreviews.com/V5/Coloring/Articles/Wonders-Of-Creation-Coloring-Book-by-Tammie-King
I also love the two page coloring scenes. I completed the fish pond one a while ago while enjoying a Starbucks on a sunny balcony at Pioneer Courthouse Square in Portland, OR. What a great memory. It was so hot! But I loved coloring right out in the open with so much activity and people watching. Coloring doesn't have to be just an introvert hobby.
Overall I look forward to completing all the coloring pages in this book. There are so many great ones to choose from. If you do a coloring, share it on Twitter. #NORColoring. I will be sharing mine at that hashtag.
- ISBN: 9780310757399
- ISBN 10: 0310757398
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2016-03-22
- Pages: 96
- List Price: $15.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2016-03-22
- Trim Size: 254.000mm x 254.000mm x 10.000mm
- Weight: 489.000gr
- Category 1 : ART / Techniques / Color
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Art / General
- Category 3 : BODY, MIND & SPIRIT / Inspiration & Personal Growth
- Category 4 : SELF-HELP / Creativity