The Beginner's Bible Moses and the King
On Sale: 2009-04-26
God tells Moses to save the Israelites from slavery. Can Moses convince the King to let the Israelites leave Egypt?
About the Book
God wants Moses to save his people from slavery. But Moses is afraid. How can he convince the king to let the slaves go?
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
- ISBN: 9780310718000
- ISBN 10: 0310718007
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2009-04-26
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $4.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible
- Publication Date: 2009-04-26
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 3.000mm
- Weight: 72.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- Category 2 : EDUCATION / Home Schooling