On Sale: 2010-05-01
After listening to Jesus preach to them, a crowd becomes more and more hungry. The disciples tell Jesus to send them home for their dinner. Can Jesus find a way to feed the thousands of people?
About the Book
Many people have come to see Jesus! Now they are hungry. There is no food nearby except one boy’s lunch. What happens when he shares it with Jesus?
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level J and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.
- ISBN: 9780310717799
- ISBN 10: 0310717795
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2010-05-01
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $4.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible
- Publication Date: 2010-05-01
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 3.000mm
- Weight: 86.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- Category 2 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / General
- Category 3 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / General
- Category 4 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religion / Bible Stories / New Testament