Miriam’s mom puts her baby brother Moses in a basket on the river because she cannot keep him. Worried Miriam stands by the river to watch. Will he be okay? Will anyone find him?
About the Book
Mom must give up Miriam’s baby brother, Moses. She puts him in a basket on the river. But Miriam is worried. Will anyone discover him?
This My First I Can Read! book, with basic language, word repetition, and great illustrations, is perfect for shared reading with a child. It aligns with guided reading level E and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.
- ISBN: 9780310717676
- ISBN 10: 0310717671
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2009-04-27
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $4.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: I Can Read! / The Beginner's Bible
- Publication Date: 2009-04-27
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 3.000mm
- Weight: 67.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE NONFICTION / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- Category 2 : EDUCATION / Home Schooling