Feeding the dog and letting out the cat might seem like boring household chores, but not for imaginative zookeeper Zachary. Zachary’s Zoo inspires children to give thanks to God for allowing us to help take care of his creation.
About the Book
What would it be like to take care of a tiger? What do bears eat for breakfast? And what do you need to clean an eagle’s cage? Zachary knows the answers. He’s the zookeeper. And he’s glad God gave him that job.
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level G and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 2nd grade.
- ISBN: 9780310714668
- ISBN 10: 0310714664
- Imprint: Zonderkidz
- On Sale: 2007-06-10
- Pages: 32
- List Price: $4.99
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- Series: I Can Read Series
- Publication Date: 2007-06-10
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 3.000mm
- Weight: 67.000gr
- Category 1 : JUVENILE FICTION / Religious / Christian / Early Readers
- Category 2 : EDUCATION / Home Schooling