An illustrated history of the Jewish people and the land of Israel.
About the Book
Derived from Halley’s Bible Handbook, a world-renowned, accessible guide to the Bible now in its 25th edition, this digital short sketches the history of the Jewish people in the Holy Land from the time of Jesus until the present day. Useful for students of the Bible and church history, The Jewish People and the Holy Land will also fascinate readers wanting to better understand the historic roots of the modern state of Israel.
- ISBN: 9780310496274
- ISBN 10: 0310496276
- Imprint: Zondervan Academic
- On Sale: 2012-07-24
- Pages: 80
- List Price: $1.99
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic
- Publication Date: 2012-07-24
- Category 1 : RELIGION / History
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Reference / General