On Sale: 2019-02-26
Do you want to spend more time in the Bible, but you’re not sure where to start? With fresh approaches to exploring Scripture, the NIV Starting Place Study Bible guides you through God’s Word while deepening your knowledge about God’s grand plan of salvation and drawing you closer to a Savior who loves you.
About the Book
Sometimes the hardest part of beginning is knowing where to start!
An introductory exploration into studying God's word, the NIV Starting Place Study Bible includes approachable, easy to use features that will guide readers through Scripture while building their confidence and knowledge in the Scriptures. Featuring book introductions, context notes and character profiles, this is the perfect NIV study Bible for those beginning their Bible journey, and a great gift for new believers.
The Bible’s depth can seem overwhelming, but within the pages of Scripture you will find words of peace, hope, and love waiting for you. The NIV Starting Place Study Bible guides you through Scripture, so you can understand God’s love for you and build a relationship with the Savior who longs to know you personally.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- 88 Bible Characters: Explore the lives of the Bible’s most fascinating personalities
- 282 Q&A Notes: Get answers to your most perplexing questions
- 146 Context Notes: In-depth articles on the cultural and historical context of Scripture
- 138 Bible Truths: Core Christian beliefs and their basis in Scripture
- Book Introductions provide you with a helpful overview of each book of the Bible
- Over 6,000 study notes explain the text, verse-by-verse
- Exclusive NIV Zondervan Comfort Print® typeface
- 9.7-point print size
- ISBN: 9780310450672
- ISBN 10: 0310450675
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-02-26
- Pages: 1792
- List Price: $34.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-02-26
- Trim Size: 175.000mm x 222.000mm x 50.000mm
- Weight: 999.999gr
- Category 1 : BIBLES / New International Version / Study
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Exegesis & Hermeneutics
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Spiritual Growth
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult