On Sale: 2018-01-30
The Amplified Topical Reference Bible not only helps you explore a host of biblical topics in depth, but it also gives you a more precise understanding of the language and meaning of the entire Bible.
About the Book
A topically-oriented version of the popular Amplified® Bible. The Amplified® Topical Reference Bible not only helps you explore a host of biblical topics in depth, but it also gives you a more precise understanding of the language and meaning of the entire Bible.
The Amplified Bible is a unique translation that uses a system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlocked subtle shades of meaning as found in the original Greek, Hebrew, and Aramaic words and phrases behind the English Bible.
Add to that an expansive topical index and you’ve got an ideal study resource. From Aaron to Zophar, the Amplified Topical Reference Bible helps you gain both practical and theological insights into important biblical topics. And it makes study simple and rewarding.
- Uses a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original biblical languages
- Extensive topical index with over 700 entries guides you with Scripture references and outlines to help you conduct organized studies on hundreds of important subjects
- Footnotes provide concise historical, archaeological, and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors
- 8 pages of full-color maps
- Double-column format
- Ribbon marker
- ISBN: 9780310446866
- ISBN 10: 0310446864
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-01-30
- Pages: 1568
- List Price: $69.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2018-01-30
- Trim Size: 159.000mm x 241.000mm x 38.000mm
- Weight: 879.000gr
- Category 1 : Undefined Category