An Amish Christmas Bakery story from bestselling author Kelly Irvin.
About the Book
Martha Ropp works hard at her family’s bakery, making cakes and pies in preparation not only for Christmas but the many community weddings, including her sister’s. To help during this busy season, Martha’s mother hires Ambrose Hershberger to make deliveries. Martha remembers Ambrose as a gentle giant from her school days, but soon discovers that still waters run deep. The more they work together, the more they want to spend time together outside of the bakery, but both Martha and Ambrose are too timid to make the first move. That’s when the town matchmakers step in.
- ISBN: 9780310352853
- ISBN 10: 0310352851
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-10-01
- Pages: 100
- List Price: $2.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-10-01
- Category 1 : FICTION / Amish & Mennonite
- Category 2 : FICTION / Christian / Romance
- Category 3 : FICTION / Romance / Clean & Wholesome
- Category 4 : FICTION / Small Town & Rural