As a woman in today’s world, you know what it’s like to feel pressure on all sides to conform to society’s expectations. In Kind is the New Classy, beloved actress and bestselling author Candace Cameron Bure reveals the thought patterns and practices that have empowered her to flourish with grace, integrity, and excellence.
About the Book
“The world has a way of defining you if you don’t know who you are before you get out there.” —Candace Cameron Bure
As a woman in today’s world, you know what it’s like to feel pressure on all sides from clashing cultural expectations. How can you stay true to who God has uniquely created you to be in the face of the script you’ve been given? What’s more, how can you stand your ground with grace?
The classy confidence you know and love—whether it’s on set at Full House or Fuller House, Dancing with the Stars, The View, or Candace’s Hallmark films—is no act. But it hasn’t come easy. In fact, learning to stay true to herself with grace has been one of the biggest fights of Candace’s life.
The secret, she has learned, is kindness: it’s classy, unexpected, even counter-cultural, and ultimately wins the day.
In Kind Is the New Classy, Candace reveals the thought patterns and practices that have empowered her to stay centered in who she is while practicing radical graciousness toward others. Whether you’re navigating major life choices, questions of calling and career, relationships, or personal goals, this book will show you how to:
- Keep your cool under pressure
- Respond to criticism with grace
- Stay grounded yet go places in life
- Stay true to who you are despite the expectations of others
- Stay centered in what ultimately matters the most
Kind Is the New Classy is your permission to go off-script, to say goodbye to society’s “should’s” and to step into a new way to flourish as a woman today.
- ISBN: 9780310350026
- ISBN 10: 0310350026
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-04-24
- Pages: 272
- List Price: $24.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2018-04-24
- Trim Size: 162.000mm x 236.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 421.000gr
- Category 1 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Entertainment & Performing Arts
- Category 2 : PERFORMING ARTS / Television / Genres / Comedy
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Personal Growth
- Category 4 : BIOGRAPHY & AUTOBIOGRAPHY / Religious