A financial advisor for nearly two decades, Emily G. Stroud empowers you to take control of your financial future without fear or guilt. In Faithful Finance, Stroud offers tips and biblical counsel for investing, insuring, and budgeting while embracing the joy of true wealth.
About the Book
Many of us feel overwhelmed and ill-equipped to deal with our personal finances. We wonder if we will ever experience financial freedom. We want to make wise decisions and spend money on what matters, but we just don’t know how.
Financial advisor Emily G. Stroud is a mom, businesswoman, and entrepreneur. She has two decades of experience with helping people make smart choices about money. She knows that money can be one of the great causes of stress in life—but that it doesn’t have to be that way. Finances, in fact, can be a great source of joy, security, and hope.
In Faithful Finance, Emily comes alongside you to:
- Develop a savings plan based on your unique goals
- Make a monthly budget that actually works for you
- Reduce your overall debt burden
- Plan for your children’s college years
- Insure your life without fear
- Leave a legacy through estate planning
- Encourage you to give generously
- And most importantly, discover the source of true wealth
Presented in a conversational style, this practical guide offers ten life-changing secrets that work in every financial situation, for every income level, at every stage of life. With engaging stories and practical examples, Emily empowers you to make choices that will allow you and your loved ones to enjoy financial freedom for years to come.
- ISBN: 9780310349785
- ISBN 10: 0310349788
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-01-09
- Pages: 208
- List Price: $22.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2018-01-09
- Trim Size: 147.000mm x 221.000mm x 20.000mm
- Weight: 299.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Professional Growth
- Category 2 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / General
- Category 3 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Personal Finance / Money Management
- Category 4 : BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Budgeting