Keep Showing Up by Karen Ehman inspires you to see the differences in your marriage as an opportunity for spiritual and emotional growth. With a light-hearted voice and down-to-earth practical advice based on Scripture, this book will help you refresh your marriage and draw you closer to Christ along the way.
About the Book
It is true that opposites attract--for a while. But often as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are the exact things that drive us crazy years later!
Whether you and your spouse disagree about finances, parenting, or how to load the dishwasher, your differences don't need to divide you. They can actually bring you closer together--and closer to God.
In Keep Showing Up, Karen Ehman shows you…
- How to play to each other's strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- The difference between having a soul mate and having a sole mate
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- Why it's dangerous to mimic a friend's marriage
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus
Throughout Keep Showing Up, Karen includes ideas to implement in your marriage right now, such as powerful statements to speak to your spouse, date-night-on-a-shoestring suggestions, and discussion starters. Discover how your "incompatibility" can become the strength of your marital team in this real-life guide to both living with and loving your spouse--differences and all.
- ISBN: 9780310347644
- ISBN 10: 0310347645
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-02-26
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $17.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-02-26
- Trim Size: 139.000mm x 213.000mm x 16.000mm
- Weight: 199.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Love & Marriage
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Marriage & Long Term Relationships
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Relationships
- Category 5 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues