In this 6-session video Bible study, Andy Stanley helps us consider the faith modeled by our first-century brothers and sisters who had no official Bible, and little chance of survival. What made their faith so irresistible? Andy will invite you to embrace the faith that caused the most significant cultural transformation the world has ever seen.
About the Book
Once upon a time there was a version of our faith that was practically . . . irresistible.
But that was then. Today we preach, teach, write, and communicate as if nothing has changed. As if “The Bible says it” still settles it.
It’s time to hit pause on much of what we’re doing and consider the faith modeled by our first-century brothers and sisters who had no official Bible, no status, and humanly speaking, little chance of survival.
What made their message so compelling, so defensible, so irresistible?
What did they know that we don’t?
Buckle up . . . you’re about to find out. In this six-session video study, Andy Stanley will invite you to embrace the version of faith that, against all odds, initiated a chain of events resulting in the most significant and extensive cultural transformation the world has ever seen. A version we must embrace if we are to be salt and light in an increasingly savorless and dark world.
- Simply Resistible (24:00)
- Brand-New Agreement (19:00)
- The Bible According to Jesus (25:00)
- The Irresistible Ethic (29:00)
- What Love Requires (22:00)
- A New Approach (23:00)
Designed for use with the Irresistible Study Guide (9780310100492), sold separately.
- ISBN: 9780310100515
- ISBN 10: 0310100518
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2019-01-15
- List Price: $29.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2019-01-15
- Trim Size: 136.000mm x 190.000mm x 15.000mm
- Weight: 81.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / General
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Education / Adult