This four-session video Bible study series features a variety of speakers focusing on women from the Bible through dramatic vignettes, spoken word poetry, and traditional Bible teaching.
About the Book
The women in the Bible asked the same three questions we all still ask today: How does everyone else see me? How do I see myself? How does God see me?
Hagar’s story, found in Genesis 16, is a story of cultural victimization. She was betrayed, abandoned, and scorned. Her response? She did what most of us would do when deeply hurt by someone we trust–she ran away. She got defensive. She retreated to a place where she felt safe. She felt justified in her anger and hurt. But deep in her core was a woman who longed to be seen and hoped for redemption.
This Bible study will take you through Hagar’s story as she learns from hurt and heartache that what is unresolved is not unseen by God. The lack of finality in Hagar’s story teaches us to trust God with the ending–believing he sees us and he knows.
- Exposing the Lie of Shame (20:00)
- Rejected to Accepted (20:00)
- Trusting after Betrayal (17:30)
- Transformed and Seen (28:00)
This pack contains one book and one DVD.
- ISBN: 9780310096504
- ISBN 10: 0310096502
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-01-07
- List Price: $41.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Series: Known by Name
- Publication Date: 2018-01-07
- Trim Size: 152.000mm x 229.000mm x 22.000mm
- Weight: 244.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides