As a mom, you always want to give your best to your family. The Better Mom Devotional will help you focus who you are becoming rather than what you are accomplishing. Find freedom from mom-guilt, the myth of perfection, and the endless to-do list of motherhood, and step into your greatest adventure yet: becoming The Better Mom.
About the Book
As a mom, you want to give your best to your family. Motherhood is incredibly rewarding, yet its challenges can leave you feeling anxious, inadequate, and overwhelmed with mom guilt.Trusted author Ruth Schwenk of Pressing Pause and The Better Mom blog will help you learn to give yourself grace as you grow in wisdom with The Better Mom Devotional.
As a busy mom of four kids, Ruth understands the stress of raising a family and trying to do it all perfectly, but she has uncovered a secret: becoming a better mom starts not with what you are doing but with who God is inviting you to become.
In The Better Mom Devotional, 100 devotions filled with scripture, prayers, and reflection questions will help you discover:
- How God uses motherhood to change you from the inside out
- Intentional ways to deepen your faith in any season of parenting
- The true calling of motherhood: training, disciplining, and loving your children well
- The life-giving impact of honest, loving friendships
With Ruth’s encouragement, you can overcome mom guilt, stop trying to be the perfect mom, let go of the endless to-do list of motherhood, and experience the most challenging but rewarding adventure yet: becoming The Better Mom.
- ISBN: 9780310095453
- ISBN 10: 031009545X
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-10-23
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $16.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2018-10-23
- Trim Size: 160.000mm x 209.000mm x 25.000mm
- Weight: 634.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Devotional
- Category 2 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Relationships
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues