Investing your life in your family brings you joy, and doing it on a single income doesn’t need to stress you out! Join Erin Odom as she shows you how you can live frugally---and thrive---while you raise your kids at home in You Can Stay Home with Your Kids!
About the Book
Investing your life in your family brings you joy, and doing it on a single income doesn't need to stress you out! In You Can Stay Home with Your Kids! Erin Odom of The Humbled Homemaker blog shares her best money-saving tips so you can live frugally and thrive as a stay-at-home or work-from-home mom.
From the moment you discovered you were going to be a mom, you envisioned spending each day with your kids, guiding, teaching, and loving them. But diapers, wipes, shoes, and braces are expensive! Though it may feel impossible to manage on one income, Erin Odom is here to show you that, through God's grace, staying at home with your kids isn't just doable; it's doable while living the good life. Your kids are young only once—you don't have to miss out just because money is tight.
Erin shares 100 tips, tricks, and simple ways that she has provided the good life on a budget for her family—and you can do the same!
You Can Stay Home with Your Kids! explores topics like:
- making and sticking to a budget
- side income ideas
- inexpensive ways to do birthday parties
- educational and enrichment activities for little ones that won't break the bank
- date ideas and other ways to connect with your spouse without spending a lot
- planning for holidays
- and much more!
Experience the freedom, flexibility, and joy that come with being a hands-on mom and spending every day guiding, enjoying, and nurturing your kids while still providing a lifestyle you can be proud of.
- ISBN: 9780310083566
- ISBN 10: 0310083567
- Imprint: Zondervan
- On Sale: 2018-04-10
- Pages: 224
- List Price: $15.99
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2018-04-10
- Trim Size: 149.000mm x 171.000mm x 20.000mm
- Weight: 448.000gr
- Category 1 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Inspirational
- Category 2 : FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS / Parenting / Motherhood
- Category 3 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Family
- Category 4 : RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues