There’s one reason to purchase the Zondervan KJV Study Bible: to understand God’s Word and God’s heart as well as you possibly can. With over 20,000 notes and an abundance of study tools reflecting the forefront of conservative scholarship, this Bible is a veritable resource library designed to help you grasp the Scriptures like never before. It’s packed with theological, archaeological, historical, geographical, cultural, and linguistic information. Simply put, it’s the ultimate King James study Bible.
This large print edition offers a larger type size that is easy to read and reduces eyestrain.
The classic Kind James Version (KJV), beloved by generations of Bible readers, was first published in England in 1611. Commissioned by King James I, it was the achievement of nearly fifty translators, who over four years revised the Bishop’s Bible in the light of available Greek and Hebrew documents as well as other contemporary European translations. The result was the first Authorized Version, known to Americans as the King James Version. Subsequent editions corrected early misprints, modernized some spellings, and standardized features such as punctuation and italicization. The most famous revisions include the Cambridge edition of 1762, the Oxford edition of 1762 and Dr. F.H.A. Scrivener’s Cambridge Paragraph Bible of 1873.
Compare the Zondervan KJV Study Bible with any other KJV study Bible and you’ll quickly see why nothing else even comes close. We’ve done our utmost to give you a Bible that only increases in its usefulness as you grow in Christ. Read it daily, study it deeply, mark it up, make it your prayer guidebook, search it for wisdom, guidance, and encouragement, and treasure it like a close friend. You’ll value it more and more as the years go by.
Here are just a few of the features that set the Zondervan KJV Study Bible in a class by itself:
· STUDY NOTES--- nearly four times more than in any other comparable KJV study Bible---provide the best conservative scholarship on God’s Word.
· LARGE PRINT is clear, easy to read and reduces eyestrain.
· 15 PAGES OF FULL-COLOR MAPS plus timelines and presentation pages.
· KJV CONCORDANCE plus other helpful study and reference tools.
· INTRODUCTIONS AND OUTLINES provide valuable information for each book of the Bible.
· WORDS OF CHRIST IN RED LETTER.
· IN-TEXT MAPS, CHARTS, DIAGRAMS, AND ILLUSTRATIONS right where you want them---no need to flip pages.