Written in a straightforward, honest manner, What’s Up with Boys? gives you insight into the lives of the male species. Going beyond the stereotypes—even if some are funny—Crystal Kirgiss offers concrete information about guys that will help you understand, appreciate, respect, and accept guys as God created them. Inside, you’ll find answers to questions such as:
- • What is the gender gap?
- • What does the Bible say about males and females—and what is God’s purpose for creating each?
- • How do biological factors affect boys’ behavior, thoughts, and actions?
- • Why do girls tend to speak thousands of more words a day than guys?
- • Why do boys sometimes seem immature?
From biblical facts to common sense, humor, and thousands of surveys and interviews, What’s Up With Boys? is your practical handbook on how to deal with the guys in your life.
|About the Contributor(s)||Crystal Kirgiss
Crystal Kirgiss teaches writing at Purdue University and is the author or co-author of more than ten books, including What’s Up With Boys?, Sex Has A Pricetag, Girls, Guys, and A Teenager’s Daily Prayer Book. She’s been married to Mark, a Young Life area director, for 25 years and they have three college-aged sons. Crystal also writes the monthly “Guys” and “Girls” columns for YouthWalk magazine.
|Publish Date||Sep 23, 2004|