Countless preachers have turned to the Zondervan Pastor’s Annual to save them time in sermon and service preparation. This tried-and-true resource makes your demanding job as a pastor a lot easier. Use its contents as is, or tailor it to fit your unique approach.
The Zondervan 2014 Pastor’s Annual supplies you with:
- Morning and Evening Services for Every Sunday of the Year
- Sermon Topics and Texts Fully Indexed
- Definitive and Usable Sermon Outlines
- Devotionals and Bible Studies for Midweek Services
- Fresh and Applicable Illustrations
- Appropriate Hymn Selections
- Special-Day Services for Church and Civil Calendars
- Meditations on Lord’s Supper Observance
- Wedding Ceremonies and Themes
- Funeral Messages and Scriptures
- Basic Pastoral Ministry Helps
- Messages for Children and Young People
- Offertory Prayers
Bonus CD-ROM included!
|Contributor(s)||T. T. Crabtree|
|About the Contributor(s)||T. T. Crabtree
T. T. Crabtree was for many years the pastor of the First Baptist Church in Springfield, Missouri. He taught preaching and homiletics in Southern Baptist seminaries.
|Publish Date||Aug 6, 2013|