How would your congregation answer people who question whether Jesus of Nazareth really is the Son of God?
Skeptics dismiss Jesus by claiming there is no evidence in the case for Christ. Lee Strobel disagrees, and his own search for truth about Jesus led him to faith in Christ.
Now your whole church can investigate the truth about Jesus Christ grappling with the facts that guided Strobel from atheism to faith in Christ. Sift through fascinating historical evidence and weigh compelling expert testimony; in the end, your church may just see Jesus in a new way—and even, like Strobel, find their lives transformed.
When your church spends six weeks looking at the Case for Christ, they will be amazed at the evidence—how much there is, how strong it is, and what it says. Take your whole church on this riveting quest for the truth about history’s most compelling figure.
The Case for Christ Church Campaign Kit includes all of the materials needed for children, youth and adults for six-week campaign:
- The Case for Christ
- The Case for Christ, Student Edition
- The Case for Christ and The Case for Faith, Student Edition Leader’s Guide
- The Case for Christ for Kids
- The Case for Christ Revised Study Guide
- The Case for Christ Revised DVD-ROM containing six small-group video sessions, sermon outlines, and all the materials needed to launch and sustain a whole church campaign.
- The Case for Christ Kids Curriculum DVD-ROM containing six lessons, a teacher’s guide, and student handouts.
- Starter Guide
|Contributor||Lee Strobel , Garry D. Poole , Christopher D. Hudson|
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Faith, The Case for Christ, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries by Lionsgate. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee wrote 3 Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Book of the Year with Gary Poole. He and his wife live in Texas. Visit Lee's website at: www.leestrobel.com.
|Publish Date||Jan 7, 2014|