How would the kids in your children’s ministry answer friends who ask questions like: Was Jesus really born in a stable? Did his friends tell the truth? Did he really come back from the dead?
In these six lessons children will learn answers to these and other pressing questions in kid-friendly language that will help them grow in their faith.
Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and fun investigations of some of the biggest questions kids have, The Case for Christ for Kids Curriculum brings Jesus to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Christ.
This DVD-ROM makes your children’s ministry planning simple and includes everything you need for a successful Sunday school, children’s church, or VBS program:
- A checklist to help leaders organize each week’s study
- Lesson Plans
- Parent Pages
- Promotional materials
- AND a VBS expansion kit to help leaders teach The Case for Christ Children’s Curriculum as a Vacation Bible School or Backyard Bible Club program
The six sessions include:
- The Case of the Baby Messiah
- The Case of the Voice from Heaven
- Eyewitnesses to the Messiah
- The Case of the Wedding Crisis
- The Case of the Living Water
- The Case of the Risen Messiah
|Contributor||Lee Strobel , Christopher D. Hudson|
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the best-selling author of The Case for Faith, The Case for Christ, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries by Lionsgate. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee wrote 3 Gold Medallion winners and the 2005 Book of the Year with Gary Poole. He and his wife live in Texas. Visit Lee's website at: www.leestrobel.com.
|Publish Date||Dec 23, 2013|