Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts, created by relationship experts Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott, is a comprehensive marriage program designed specifically for today’s couples by a couple. And now, in this updated edition, the Parrotts’ award-winning approach has been expanded to incorporate ten more years of feedback, research, and professional experience.
This is more than a book---it’s practically a self-guided premarital counseling course, and it is used by counselors and churches across the country and, now in ten languages, worldwide. Questions at the end of every chapter help you explore each topic personally. Companion men’s and women’s workbooks* full of self-tests and exercises help you apply what you learn and enjoy intimate discussions along the way. There is even a seven-session DVD kit (with a bonus session for people entering a second marriage) available that you can use on your own or with other couples in a group or a class that want to grow together. In this dynamic DVD you’ll not only hear entertaining and insightful teaching from The Parrotts, but you’ll also meet other real-life couples who provide amazing candor and perspective.
Relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott show you the secrets to building a marriage that lasts.
* Uncover the most important misbeliefs of marriage
* Learn how to communicate with instant understanding
* Discover the secret to reducing and resolving conflict
* Master the skills of money management
* Get your sex life off to a great start
* Understand the three essential ingredients to lasting love
* Discover the importance of becoming “soul mates” … and more.
Make your marriage everything it is meant to be. Save your marriage---before (and after) it starts.