This pack contains everything you need to learn the original language of the New Testament, no matter if you are already enrolled in a class or learning on your own. It includes 36 video lessons on six DVDs, the most popular introductory Greek grammar today (Basics of Biblical Greek), along with the corresponding workbook, audio, and other necessary tools.
First published in 1993, William Mounce’s Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, now in its third edition, has consistently been rated as the most helpful introduction to the field, and a collection of complementary tools provides readers with a holistic learning experience.
In addition to the textbook, the pack includes:
- Basics of Biblical Greek Video Lectures, featuring 36 video lessons accompanying the passages in the textbook.
- Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook, with study exercises and passages for translation practice.
- Basics of Biblical Greek Vocabulary Cards, including 1,000 vocabulary flashcards for studying.
- Basics of Biblical Greek Vocabulary Audio, to help with correct pronunciation and ordered according to the textbook.
- Biblical Greek Laminated Sheet, for a quick reference guide to common language questions.
The Learn Biblical Greek Pack includes everything you need to start learning Greek today and find new depth reading God’s Word in the language it was originally written.
|Contributor||William D. Mounce|
William D Mounce (Ph.D., Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee. See www.BillMounce.com for more information.
|Publish Date||Mar 5, 2013|