* Keyed to four leading Hebrew grammars (Pratico/Van Pelt, Futato, Ross, Seow)
* Frequency numbers on every card
* Unusual forms included
* Cards numbered for easy assignment
* Cards 1–979 contain all words that occur 30 or more times (except proper names)
* Cards 980–1,000 contain select proper names and words occurring less than 30 times
Old Testament Hebrew Vocabulary Cards is part of the Zondervan Vocabulary Builder Series. Basics of Biblical Greek Vocabulary Cards is also available, keyed to Mounce.
|Contributor(s)||Miles V. Van Pelt|
|About the Contributor(s)||Miles V. Van Pelt
Miles Van Pelt (PhD, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary) is the Alan Belcher Professor of Old Testament and Biblical Languages at Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, where he also serves as Academic Dean. Miles lives in Madison, Mississippi, with his wife, Laurie, and their four children.
|Publish Date||Nov 2, 2004|
|Series||The Zondervan Vocabulary Builder Series|
- Review by Olav