How many heavens are there—and how many hells?
The original biblical languages use several words for heaven and hell that mean different things. And to make matters still more interesting, other religions and philosophies have contributed their own ideas to the mix until it’s hard to separate reality from speculation, falsehood, and folklore. Sense and Nonsense about Heaven and Hell helps you cut through the clutter to see what the Bible really reveals about heaven and hell, salvation and judgment.
• Jesus: the only means of understanding heaven or hell
• different biblical words for heaven and hell
• the fires of hell: literal or figurative?
• why hell has no exit doors
• what we can and can’t know about heaven
• God’s judgment: who will go where, and why
Get ready for some surprises. This book will help you set aside your preconceptions and pierce through the myths and misinformation to gain an accurate, truly biblical perspective on heaven and hell.