The NIV Starting Point Bible helps you learn about God’s story and find your place in it. It is crafted for exploring and understanding the Bible, whether you are simply curious about Christianity, have a new relationship with Jesus, or have been away from the church for a while. A foreword from Andy Stanley provides an introduction to the Bible and the key themes of the story. Additionally, special introductions reveal the “who,” “what,” “when,” and “why” of each book of the Bible and include a timeline to orient you to its place in the story. And, if you own a smartphone, snap a picture of the QR code to find a wealth of additional information.
• Full text of the clear, accessible NIV Bible
• Foreword from Andy Stanley
• Book introductions that reveal key information in each one
• Timelines for each book of the Bible
• An NIV Dictionary-Concordance that defines biblical terms
|Publish Date||May 22, 2012|