Everybody wants to make an impact.
But we often don’t know how. It’s simpler than you think. It’s really about the One God who loves you, one person, and equips you to change the world by making one great impact with your life.
The NIV One Impact Bible is about the One who knows you, the One who saves you, and the One who equips you to follow him to reach the world. Inside, you will read about the power, character, and attributes of God, while discovering your true identity and how special you are as his creation.
Once you are aware of who God is, and who you are in him, you are equipped and empowered to share God's love and truth with the world. Ultimately, this is the one great impact you can make. And by impacting just one person at a time, you’ll have the power to impact countless people.
There is One God. You are One Person. You have One Impact.
• Complete text of the NIV – the world’s most popular modern-English Bible
• Book Introductions
• Nearly 300 articles that can be read devotionally for a year or you can use them as building blocks, and read them in sequence.
• One God articles – Building Block #1. These devotions help you know the One God of the Bible by focusing on the His power, character, and attributes.
• One Person articles – Building Block #2. In these readings, you will find your true identity in who you are and how special you are created by God.
• One Impact articles – Building Block #2. These capstone devotions equip you to share God’s love and truth with our world; a prayer concludes each article.
|Short Bio||Terry Squires
Terry Squires is a veteran author and creator of many gift products for teens and adults. She is the author of the bestselling TodaysGirls.com series of twelve mysteries and a journal for teen girls. She also authored the Communicate Christ series, God’s Stories-My First Thoughts, Bible Stories for Bedtime and now introduces the NIV ONE Impact Bible.
In addition to a busy writing schedule, Terry mentors thousands of teen girls on her online ministry, TodaysGirls.com. She is a BSN graduate of Valparaiso University and is a “retired” emergency room RN. Terry lives in Nashville, Tennessee and is married to Ted Squires. Together, they have four grown sons, three grandsons, and a boston terrier named, Reagan.
|Publish Date||Oct 23, 2012|