Find the answers for your whole life.
It can be difficult to translate God’s Word into an effective plan to stay spiritually healthy, especially as you enter new phases of life. The Bible always holds relevant lessons, but sometimes it takes an experienced guide to help you grow as you face different life experiences.
Doctors Henry Cloud and John Townsend—bestselling authors of How People Grow and the Boundaries series—bring you the NIV Life Journey Bible, which includes the full text of the NIV, the world’s most accessible Bible translation, paired with their own acclaimed teachings. This Bible provides invaluable support for personal growth and wholeness.
• The complete text of the NIV Bible, the world’s most popular modern-English translation
• 300 “Insights” – giving you an inside track on tips for emotional and relational health
• Over 30 profiles of biblical figures reveal the growth principles that are found in God’s Word
• 66 book introductions call out key growth concepts in each book of the Bible
• 20 essays develop important principles of spiritual growth, covering topics such as growth, grief, relationships, and more
• Reading plans, subject index and “where to find it” index are extra resources located in the back of this Bible
|Contributor(s)||Henry Cloud , John Townsend|
|About the Contributor(s)||Henry Cloud
Dr. Henry Cloud is a popular speaker, and co-host, with Dr. John Townsend, of the nationally broadcast New Life Live! Radio program, and cofounder of Cloud-Townsend Clinic and Cloud-Townsend Resources. His bestselling books include the Gold Medallion Award-winning Boundaries books and Making Small Groups Work. Dr. Cloud and his wife and two daughters live in Southern California.
Dr. John Townsend is a leadership consultant, psychologist, and New York times bestselling author. He has written twenty-seven books, selling 8 million copies, including the 3 million-selling Boundaries series. John is founder of the Townsend Institute for Leadership and Counseling and conducts the Townsend Leadership Program. He travels extensively for corporate consulting, speaking, and working with leadership families. He and his wife, Barbi, live in Newport Beach, California. They have two sons. One of Dr. Townsend's favorite hobbies is playing in a band that performs in Southern California lounges and venues.
|Publish Date||Jul 24, 2012|
|Translation||New International Version|
|Who It's For||Women|