With devotions that reflect the concerns that many couples face today, the bestselling NIV Couples’ Devotional Bible is designed to help you build your relationship on the one foundation you can count on: God’s Word. The devotions cover many topics, including communication, work and career, sex, money, fears, setting goals, stepparenting, forgiveness, and more. And because it’s developed in partnership with the team at Christianity Today International, you can be confident that the devotions are relevant, trusted, and honest.
- New International Version Bible: the world’s most popular modern-English translation
- 260 weekday devotions by contributors such as Jennifer Schuchmann, Wayne Brouwer, and Carla Barnhill
- 52 weekend devotions include advice from bestselling writers, marriage therapists, and pastors, including Les and Leslie Parrott, Gary Thomas, Bill and Lynne Hybels, John Townsend, Henry Cloud, and Gary Smalley
- Weekend devotions also contain tips, helps, quizzes, activities, and a “Let’s Talk” section that promotes application and interaction
- Book introductions
- Subject index, list of contributors…and more