“When I study the Bible, I prepare myself to talk to others.
“When I read the Bible, God talks to me.”
---D. L. Moody
COVER TO COVER IN JUST 12 PAGES A DAY
That’s all it takes to read the Bible in ninety days. It’s easier than you thought! As you break it down into bite-sized pieces, what may have seemed to be an overwhelming challenge becomes doable and enjoyable. And this specially designed Bible will help you get the most out of your experience. Use it in conjunction with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum for all the benefits of sharing God’s Word in community, or read it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be fulfilling what for many people is a longstanding ambition: reading through the entire Bible.
• Special edition of the NIV Bible in larger print—the field-tested format that individuals and classes have successfully used to achieve the 12-page-per-day goal.
o Start and end markers help you know where to begin and end each day’s reading.
o Front matter articles, including:
• “Why Read the Bible in 90 Days?”
• Insights and encouragement from Ted Cooper, founder of The Bible in 90 Days program. And more!
• Easy to read. Larger print font is easy on your eyes.
• Easy to carry: this slim Bible fits easily in your briefcase or purse.
• The complete text of the world’s most popular modern-English Bible translation—the NIV (New International Version)
• Coordinates with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum. Join others in discovering the meaning and power of God’s word in community. Or read it effectively by yourself without the curriculum and accomplish your lifelong goal of reading through the Bible.
|Publish Date||Apr 23, 2013|
|Translation||New International Version|