How come people lived so long back then? Why did God allow the flood? Is Jesus real?
Kids have LOTS of questions about the Bible and God.
The NIrV Kid’s Quest Study Bible is a great resource for kids eager to learn more.
• Over 500 real questions and answers from kids
• Quest Challenges help kids apply the Bible’s teachings to their own lives by pointing to Scripture
• Book introductions help explain what each book of the Bible is about
• A dictionary and subject guide help kids find what they’re looking for
• Fresh, colorful design with cartoons makes the Bible fun to look at and use
• The complete NIrV translation—the NIV for kids!
Real Questions, Real Answers.
Isn’t it exciting to discover the world, ask how things work, and learn about God and the Bible? Now, your questions can be answered in the NIrV Kid’s Quest Study Bible.
This Bible includes over 500 real questions and real answers from real kids like you. You’ll also enjoy the book introductions, subject index, and dictionary making it easier to find important information about the Bible. With cartoons and a bright, colorful design, reading and using the Bible will be fun.
General Editor Rick Osborne is a bestselling author and speaker committed to equipping parents and churches to reach and teach children. He was a key contributor in the development of the Luke 2:52 series and wrote The Legend of the Christmas Tree published by Zonderkidz.
Hey Grownups! This Bible has an edition for adults too! The popular Quest Study Bible contains in-text notes and articles answering nearly 7,000 of the most commonly asked questions about specific Bible passages. Developed by the editors at Christianity Today International, along with over 100 respected Bible scholars and pastors, this engaging and straightforward study Bible guides adults in their understanding and application of Scripture.