In this six-session, small group Bible study, Lysa Terkeurst teaches you how to process emotions and resolve conflicts in ways that lead to a peaceful life.
Lysa Terkuerst admits that she, like most women, has experiences where others bump into her “happy” and suddenly, she comes emotionally unglued.
What do we often do with our raw emotions? We stuff, we explode, or react somewhere in between. Is it really possible to make emotions work for us instead of against us? Lysa’s answer is yes, and in her usual inspiring and practical way, Lysa shows you how.
Filled with gut-honest personal examples and Biblical teaching, Unglued will equip you to know with confidence how to
- Resolve conflict in your important relationships
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between
- And how to gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control
This Participant Guide is designed for use with the Unglued DVD (sold separately). When used together, they provide you with a practical tool that can help strengthen your faith.
1. Grace for the Unglued
2. Freedom for the Unglued
3. Four Kinds of Unglued
4. A Procedure Manual for the Unglued
5. Lingering Words for the Unglued
6. Imperfect Progress for the Unglued
|About the Contributor(s)||Lysa TerKeurst
Lysa TerKeurst is the New York Times bestselling author of The Best Yes. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
|Publish Date||Aug 7, 2012|