It’s not easy being a woman in today’s world. The demands and expectations you face can be overwhelming. And deep within, there is a longing for something more—for a real opportunity to meet with God and be changed in his presence.
In this DVD study participant’s guide, you’ll meet six women who encountered God and whose lives were forever changed. These remarkable women will encourage you through their failures as well as their successes. You’ll see how God drew them to himself as they struggled to live with faith in a world filled with trials. And you’ll see how their lives, though lived long ago, speak with fresh relevance to the issues in your life and relationships today.
This volume will introduce you to six of the key characters of the Old Testament. You’ll study the lives of:
• Mary Magdalene (Jonalyn Fincher)
• Mary of Bethany, Serving others, the power of faith in action (Elisa Morgan)
• Martha, Working hard to please others (Amena Brown)
• Woman at the Well, Jesus turns our mess into a powerful message (Lysa TerKeurst)
• Mary [the mother of Jesus] (Jeanne Stevens)
• The SyroPhonecian Woman, Be persistent and bold in approaching God (Naomi Zacharias)
This fresh look at the women in the Bible helps you discover new insights and provides a powerful witness to God’s gracious love that will leave you feeling challenged, encouraged, and deeply valued.