In this six-session small group Bible study DVD, Made to Crave, New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isn’t a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so we’d ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
• Break the “I’ll start again Monday cycle” and start feeling good about yourself today
• Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you’ve been given
• Discover how weight loss struggles aren’t a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
• Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
• Eat healthy without feeling deprived
• Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
This Made to Crave DVD is designed for use with the Made to Crave Participant Guide (sold separately). When used in together, they provide you with practical tools that can strengthen your faith.
Made to Crave session titles include:
1: From Deprivation to Empowerment
2: From Desperation to Determination
3: From Guilt to Peace
4: From Triggers to Truth
5: From Permissible to Beneficial
6: From Consumed to Courageous Bonus Session: Moving the Mountain
Lysa TerKeurst is the New York Times bestselling author of Made to Crave and Unglued. She isn't shy about admitting what a mess she can be. But she's been learning God's lessons and sharing them on her blog (www.LysaTerKeurst.com) and in her books. Lysa is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen.
|Publish Date||Jan 22, 2011|
|Length Unit||Running Time|