Ready for your first “real” Bible? Great! The print is easy to read and The Beginner’s Bible art is fun and will help you better understand the stories in the Bible.
- Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
- Complete text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible.
- Large print (11.5-point) type is easy to read.
- 20 full-color pages of The Beginner’s Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
- 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read.
- Concordance will help you when you come to a word you don’t know.
- Words of Christ in red to easily see where in the Bible Jesus speaks
- Brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.
|Publish Date||Oct 4, 2016|
|Bible Translation||King James Version|
|Series||The Beginner's Bible|
|Features||Concordance, Red Letter|
- Review by Penny
This Bible, is written in the King James Version”, with beautiful illustrations throughout, created by Denis Alonso.
I like how this Bible is written in a larger font, making it easier for little readers. Each book begins with an introduction and a short outline. Throughout the Word are illustrations of common stories. At the end, is an easy to understand concordance/index.
I recommend this Bible for early readers, as a first Bible.
(Posted on 9/17/2016)
- Review by Jalynn
This Bible is not all fun and games either. The meat of the entire King James Bible is in their with only a few illustrations spread throughout the length of the entire Bible. So as a parent you won't have to worry about it being more of a distraction than a help. Zonderkidz has you covered.
This Bible is geared towards 6-10 year olds and each of the books of the Bible have introductions to them which I like because we can learn a little background behind each one. It retails for $24.99 and makes a great gift!
**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the publisher. (Posted on 9/16/2016)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)