Readers who desire a more intimate knowledge of the historical context of the Bible will appreciate the Archaeological Study Bible, now available in the timeless and classic King James Version. Full of informative articles and full-color photographs of places and objects from biblical times, this Bible examines the archaeological record surrounding God’s Word and brings the biblical world to life. Readers’ personal studies will be enriched as they become more informed about the empires, places, and peoples of the ancient world.
* Four-color interior throughout
* Bottom-of-page study notes exploring passages that speak on archaeological and cultural facts
* Articles (520) covering five main categories: Archaeological Sites, Cultural and Historical Notes, Ancient Peoples and Lands, the Reliability of the Bible, and Ancient Texts and Artifacts
* Approximately 500 four-color photographs interspersed throughout
* Detailed book introductions that provide basic, at-a-glance information
* Detailed charts on pertinent topics
* In-text color maps that assist the reader in placing the action