A Portable Combination of Readability and References
If you want the readability of a giant print with an easy-to-carry size, here’s the Bible you’ve been looking for. With a generous 11.5-point type, reading God’s Word is easier and more enjoyable than ever! You don’t have to sacrifice references for readability either. The King James Version Personal Size Reference Bible, Giant Print, offers an extensive end-of-verse reference system help you unlock the riches of Scripture. Book introductions and outlines, concordance, and maps offer additional resources for getting the most out of your Bible study. This easy-on-the-eyes edition offers lasting value in an affordable package. Plus, it comes with a lifetime guarantee.
• End-of-verse cross reference system unlocks the riches of the Bible
• Complete introductions and outlines for every book
• Concordance for locating key passages
• 8 pages of full-color maps
• 4 page presentation section
• Double-column format
• Topical running heads
• Words of Christ in red
• 11.5-point type
• Ribbon marker
|Publish Date||Apr 15, 2004|
|Bible Translation||King James Version|
|Features||Concordance, Maps/Charts, Reference, Ribbon Marker|
- Review by GayleH
1. Price - I paid $29.99
2. Smyth-sewn binding
3. Large, readable font at 11.5
4. Recessed tab indexing system
6. Color maps on heavy, high quality paper
7. End-of-verse references
8. Very nice quality paper, smooth to the touch and wrinkle free
9. Words of Christ in red
10. Gold or silver edge gilding on paper, depending on cover color. I purchased black, which has gold gild, but noticed that the navy has a nice silver gild.
11. The size of this bible is perfect for portability and comfort in the hand - love it!
12. Informative introductions to each book and topical page headers on every page of each book - very helpful!
1. Only one black ribbon and it's narrow - about 1/4" in width - but nice quality
All in all, you cannot go wrong with this bible. It's not a study bible, so don't expect to find man-made notes and opinions in it. This bible was designed to be read and be easy on the eyes. I own other bibles that I use for study purposes, but I went looking for a bible to carry to church and be with me every time I leave the house. This KJV Reference Bible fits my needs in every way, and I highly recommend it. It would also make a beautiful gift bible. (Posted on 4/16/2016)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)