In this DVD, Ortberg is your teacher in six sessions that will help you and your group experience the intimacy you long for with God—and that he longs to have with you. Also included is a Leader’s Guide with complete, step-by-step instructions and tips that will equip you, the leader, to facilitate each session with ease.
John Ortberg takes you on a journey that will help you:
- Experience God’s presence in the busy matrix of your life
- Hear God speak in ways you understand
- Discover God’s desire to be with you this moment
GOD IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK Sessions:
- God’s Great Desire for People
- Where Is God in My World?
- Partnering with God Today?
- Listening to the Voice of God
- God Wants a Relationship with You
- Heaven Breaking Through
|Contributor||John Ortberg , Stephen and Amanda Sorenson|
|Short Bio||John Ortberg
John Ortberg is senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of Who is this Man, The Life You've Always Wanted and If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat. John and his wife, Nancy, have three grown children.
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson
Stephen and Amanda Sorenson are founders of Sorenson Communications and have co-written many small group curriculum guidebooks, including the entire Faith Lessons series.
|Publish Date||May 27, 2014|