Christian stewardship is about more than the money we drop into the collection plate--- stewardship is everything we do after we say we believe. In this five session video study, hosted by Dave Stotts, you will learn how to think critically and biblically about the areas of responsibility that have been entrusted to you by God.
* Session 1 – Our Talents and Skills: How to use our God-given talents to serve God in our daily vocation.
* Session 2 – Care for the Environment: A proper, biblical understanding of resources and of humanity’s relationship to nature, providing the basis for an environmental ethic of stewardship.
* Session 3 – Loving Our Neighbors: How to effectively care for those in need and ensure that our attempts to help do not cause more harm than good.
* Session 4 – Family, Church, and State: How effective stewardship in our homes and in our churches strengthens the social impact of our families and faith congregations.
* Session 5 – Money and Finances: How to be good stewards of our wealth by following time-tested principles of budgeting and wealth management.