God might not be asking you to build an ark, but he is asking you to help him change the world. So don’t worry…you won’t have to grow out a beard or spend 40 days in a rainstorm. Believe it or not, changing the world can be as simple as everyday acts of kindness.
Whether you do something good for someone in your family, or that new kid at your lunch table, or the neighbor around the corner, you can make a difference and help change the world—or at least, their world, for now.
Inspired by the Universal Pictures movie, Evan Almighty, starring Steve Carell, Do Good will show you how you can help change the world by doing good every chance you get, right where you are, right now. You’ll discover:
• how you can live every moment with God
• what to do when life (or God) interrupts your plans
• where to look for opportunities to do good
• what to do when people around you think you’re crazy
• how you can make a difference in the world within your reach
Most of all, you’ll begin to see why you’re the perfect person to help God change the world—starting right now!