The study Bible that’s just for girls!
This Bible is filled with engaging features that will help you learn more about yourself and your relationship with God. Designed to encourage you to develop a habit of studying God's Word, you’ll discover how relevant the Bible can be to your everyday life. Weekly studies and many of the side notes are also linked to the women's study Bible, the NIV Women of Faith Study Bible, allowing you and your mom to share God's Word together.
- Weekly Bible studies apply biblical truths to life
- Side notes address difficult passages and offer historical and cultural insights
- Journal captures other girls' experiences or struggles along with space for you to record your own
- "I Believe" statements of faith and foundational beliefs
- "Memory Challenges" are verses worth remembering
- "If I Were There . . ." include Bible stories that place you in the Bible character's situation
Susie Shellenberger travels as a fulltime speaker forty weeks or weekends every year. She has written fifty-two books, and lives in Bethany, Oklahoma with her two mini Schnauzers Obie and Amos. Susie is a former youth pastor, high school teacher, and editor. She loves Sharpies in every color, burnt hotdogs, and praying at OKC Thunder basketball games.
|Publish Date||Mar 18, 2014|
|Translation||New International Version|
|Features||Concordance, Maps/Charts, Ribbon Marker|
- Review by Joesette