The Story of Heaven small group video Bible study is a three-week exploration into the hope and promise of Heaven that is adapted from God’s Story, Your Story and The Story Adult Curriculum. Pulled straight from the pages of the Bible, this study provides individuals and groups of all sizes the opportunity to learn, discuss, and apply biblical teaching about heaven to their everyday lives.
These three video sessions will open your eyes to the glorious finale of God's masterfully-told story. Discover the heart of God's Story and the joy that comes as you align your story with God's. The Story of God DVD and included Participant’s guide is designed for use by individuals as well as groups of all sizes, including small groups and Sunday school and adult education classes.
Session 1: Your Final Chapter Becomes a Preface (Lucado)
Session 2: You Will Finally Graduate (Lucado)
Session 3: The End of Time (Frazee)
Max Lucado and Randy Frazee offer a hope-filled perspective of heaven, showing groups:
- The power of the words “Christ has risen” and the hope that they provide
- How Jesus promises this same type of resurrection to those who follow Him
- The promise of new bodies without sickness and without the struggles of the flesh
- A picture of what the kingdom of God will be like from the book of Revelation
- How we can participate in God’s ultimate story
- How Jesus will return to earth and live with us in a new earth forever
|Contributor||Max Lucado , Randy Frazee|
|Short Bio||Randy Frazee
Randy Frazee is the senior minister at Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas. Oak Hills is one of the largest churches in America, where Randy teaches and leads in partnership with pastor and author Max Lucado. An emerging leader and innovator in spiritual formation and biblical community, Randy is the architect of The Story church engagement campaign. He is the author of The Heart of The Story, The Connecting Church 2.0, The Christian Life Profile Assessment, and coauthored Real Simplicity with his wife Rozanne.
|Publish Date||Apr 8, 2013|