Experience New Growth and Transformation in Your Spiritual Walk
Are you experiencing a hunger to know God more completely in your life? Do you long for a deeper connection with him? If so, then the NIV Spiritual Renewal Bible—the recipient of the 1999 ECPA Gold Medallion Award—is for you. Using a time-tested process honed over decades of counseling and teaching, Stephen Arterburn employs 7 core principles of spiritual renewal and refreshment, connecting you more closely with God’s Spirit through his Word and helping you to develop the deep, satisfying change you desire in your spiritual life.
• 66 book introductions focused on the thematic study and spiritual renewal aspects of each Bible book
• Text notes highlight renewal themes as they emerge from the text of the Bible
• Multi-feature character profiles assess how different personalities managed different challenges in their walk with God
• Spiritual keys devotional reading plan: Two cycles (OT and NT) of 49 devotions each lead the reader through 7 keys of spiritual renewal with 7 devotions for each key
• Spiritual disciplines essays that describe the various disciplines of the faith such as prayer, Scripture reading, and others
• Spiritual disciplines profiles: one-page articles that describe how certain characters of the Bible employed the various Spiritual disciplines in their lives
|About the Contributor(s)||Stephen Arterburn
Steve Arterburn is a bestselling author, radio host, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and chairman of New Life Ministries, the largest faith-based broadcast counseling and treatment ministry. He is also the host of “New Life Live!”—a nationally syndicated daily radio program—and founder of Women of Faith conferences. He is the author of many bestselling books, such as the Every Man’s Battle series and The God of Second Chances. Arterburn lives in Indianapolis with his family.
|Publish Date||Dec 23, 2013|
|Translation||New International Version|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)