Experience New Growth and Transformation in Your Spiritual Walk
Are you experiencing a hunger to know God more completely in your life? Do you long for a deeper connection with him? If so, then the NIV Spiritual Renewal Bible—the recipient of the 1999 ECPA Gold Medallion Award—is for you. Using a time-tested process honed over decades of counseling and teaching, Stephen Arterburn employs 7 core principles of spiritual renewal and refreshment, connecting you more closely with God’s Spirit through his Word and helping you to develop the deep, satisfying change you desire in your spiritual life.
• 66 book introductions focused on the thematic study and spiritual renewal aspects of each Bible book
• Text notes highlight renewal themes as they emerge from the text of the Bible
• Multi-feature character profiles assess how different personalities managed different challenges in their walk with God
• Spiritual keys devotional reading plan: Two cycles (OT and NT) of 49 devotions each lead the reader through 7 keys of spiritual renewal with 7 devotions for each key
• Spiritual disciplines essays that describe the various disciplines of the faith such as prayer, Scripture reading, and others
• Spiritual disciplines profiles: one-page articles that describe how certain characters of the Bible employed the various Spiritual disciplines in their lives
|About the Contributor(s)||Stephen Arterburn
Stephen Arterburn is a New York Times Best Selling author with more than 8,000,000 books in print. He most recently toured with Women of Faith which he founded in 1995. Arterburn founded New Life Treatment Centers as a company providing Christian counseling and treatment in secular psychiatric hospitals. He also began “New Life Ministries”, producing the number-one Christian counseling radio talk show, “New Life Live,” with an audience of over 3,000,000. He and his wife Misty live near Indianapolis.
|Publish Date||Dec 23, 2013|
|Bible Translation||New International Version|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)